Work with me
Raise Up Mums Club - your post motherhood re-boot.
A 6 month online program and community.
Do you wake up in the morning to the shouts and demands of your children and you have no clue how you'll get to the end of the day? Let alone the end of the to do list?
Do you lose your temper easily and find yourself shouting far more than you'd like?
Are you frustrated by the lack of time for yourself, but when you do have some, you don't even know what to do with yourself?
What would your day look like if you felt more calm and capable? Wouldn't it be nice not to feel resentful all the time? And not feel overwhelmed by every tiny decision, tantrum and change of plans.
How reassuring would it feel to have a tailored toolkit of doable self care and stress management tricks up your sleeve to help you cope in the roughest moments?
Imagine for a minute feeling comfortable with who you are as a person, as a mum and with the way your life is right now. And with a clear vision of where you'd like to be headed.
During this real-life paced, 6 month post motherhood re-boot you'll be guided through ways of working out where your priorities and values lie in this particular season in your life - because once you know that, you'll also know what you can focus on less or let go of completely (ironing anyone?). Through this you'll also be better ale to understand which types of self care and stress management will work for you - and you'll be given ALL the tools to choose from for your personal arsenal.
We'll also be working on some mighty mindset shifts around motherhood and everything it brings with it, through tiny actions that will see you coping with even the most hectic of days.
At the end of this online course you'll find yourself being able to make decisions with ease and without overwhelm. And a lot of the resentment and guilt around aspects of motherhood will have shifted.
The 6 month online course will include:
* 6 months of self development, mindset shifts, self care and resilience tools - broken down into monthly themes with easy and doable, yet supper effective steps, with plenty of time for new learnings to nestle themselves comfortably into your life.
* Tailored self care toolkit for any occasion (or crisis)
*Self kindness and compassion tools that will firmly re-instate you as your own best friend and greatest advocate
* How to set boundaries, manage stress, time and energy better so you regain time for yourself
* Kick mum guilt and comparisons to the curb and fill that dead space with joy and gratitude (sounds cheesy but is totally true and pretty neat)
* How to start living in a way that feels good, doable and enjoyable in the current phase of your life, whilst striving for where you want to be
* Videos, live sessions, worksheets and plenty of cheerleading and fun (bad jokes at my expense a-plenty!)
* Guest expert content every month
* Private course community for discussion, solidarity and more fun (seriously, there's not enough fun in self development - it's got to be fun).
Self care and yoga evening
Thursday November 7th, 20:15 - 21:45
Join Silke and Hannah Appelgren (NCT teacher, pregnancy and post natal yoga instructor) for a 1.5 hour session which will include:
*A 45 minutes self care workshop, during which we will build a toolkit around tackling tiredness and overwhelm in motherhood. Plenty of in the moment tools to get you through a rough hour or two, as well as longer term strategies to maximise your energy and time. Just in time before the Christmas craziness hits.
* A 45 minute restorative and nourishing yoga flow, which will support the session's theme so you'll have extra tools to take home for when you're tired and frazzled.
This will be suitable for all levels, including complete beginners.
* A deep relaxation!!
Yoga mats, printouts and pens will be provided. Please bring some water with you and maybe a cosy jumper to snuggle up in during the relaxation.
30 TO THRIVE
Become your best YOU in Motherhood and Beyond. A 30 day online course and community.
All of the tips and tools I've shared in little pieces, come together in one cohesive, transformative bundle. Tools and techniques I have used to help me cope and regain a calmer, more positive me, after struggling with post natal depression and anxiety.
This 30 day course will take you through:
* finding your core values and how they shape your every day actions
* challenging your mindset to become more positive and accepting of yourself and others
* making healthier habits possible and sustainable
* realistic nutrition advice to nourish you
* discovering simple stress reduction and self care tools that leave you feeling nurtured and resilient
Plus each day you will receive a simple self care prompt so that by the end of the month you have an arsenal of tools at your disposal to get you thriving in motherhood and beyond.
RETURNS EARLY 2019
Join the free Raise up Mums Community for support, sharing the real and often messy side of motherhood and for finding tools to thrive in it.
I share tools on self care, mind set, resilience and stress reduction that I have found helpful. And each week we share things we are grateful for, things that have ticked us off and generally support each other to get to the end of another mothering day.
I've been practising as a massage therapist for 10 years and if you're local to Tonbridge you can come to see me for anything from holistic, therapeutic and deep tissue massage through to pregnancy and post natal treatments, as well as sports massage and ScarWork. Find out all the details on my dedicated massage website here.